The Line ALERT Floor Lighting & Warning System will project a virtual laser line on floors. It can be used to replace conventional taped or painted lines, or it can be activated by our forklift sensors to flash when a forklift is approaching to warn workers in the area.
- Warning at Pedestrian Walkways
- Warning around Machinery
- Warning at Work Stations close to forklift aisles
- Warning in Crane Bays
- Classification 3r
- Available colors: Green or Red
- Wavelength: Green 520nm Red 638nm
- Rated Life: 20,000 hours, lifespan is greatly increased if activated with sensor
- Operating Temperature range -14F to 140F
- Ideal mounting height: Typically no higher than 20’ but varies widely based on floor conditions and ambient light levels
- Line Width: Typically 1 to 3 inches depending on mounting height and line distance
Protecting your employees is our only business. We also provide additional products and forklift warning systems.