Directional Worker ALERT is designed to detect forklift traffic and warn pedestrians by activating a warning device.
Typical warning devices include:
- Project ALERT
- LED Signs
- LED Beacons
- Strobe Lights
Anytime Directional Worker ALERT detects a forklift approaching it will automatically turn on a warning device for a specified amount of time, usually 2-4 seconds, then it will turn off and wait for another forklift to approach.
Directional Worker Alert
Part Number DWA-MW
- Microwave Sensor has an adjustable range of up to 55′
- Approximate field width of 12′ at 35′
- Sensor can be programmed to activate only on approaching forklift traffic, only pedestrians, or both.
- Sensor activates only on approaching traffic, it will not activate on forklift or pedestrian traffic leaving the area.
Additional sensors can be used with Directional Worker ALERT for areas with multiple traffic aisles. If any sensor detects traffic, the warning device will activate.
- Directional Worker ALERT Control Box
- Microwave Sensor
- Power Supply
Warning Device and additional sensors sold separately