Bi Directional Worker ALERT is designed to detect forklift traffic approaching from two directions and warn pedestrians where the traffic is coming from by activating a warning device.
Bi Directional Worker ALERT has two independent outputs that will activate depending on which sensor detects a forklift.
Typical use cases are:
- Protect pedestrians and drivers at multi-way intersections
- Warn pedestrians at blind corners
- Warn pedestrians of an approaching forklift before they step out into an active traffic aisle.
Part Number BDWA-MW
- Microwave Sensors have an adjustable range of up to 55′
- Approximate field width of 12′ at 35′
- Sensors can be programmed to activate only on approaching forklift traffic, only pedestrians, or both.
- Sensors activates only on approaching traffic, they will not activate on forklift or pedestrian traffic leaving the area.
- Bi-Directional-Worker-ALERT Control Box
- (2) Microwave Sensors
- Power Supply
Warning Device(s) sold separately